Mother's Day may be on different dates around the world, but one thing is for sure finding the perfect gift is never easy!
We have done the all of the hard work for you, so sit back and browse through our top 10 cruelty free gift ideas to treat your mum this year!
1. Vegan leather petite Amalfi watch from Hurtig Lane. What better way to treat your mum than with a cruelty free watch in her favourite colour? Our Amalfi watches are available in over 60 colour combinations with coral, marine blue, white, grey, tan, green, black and silver mesh straps. Model in photo Amalfi Silver/Black/Marine Blue.
Last minute gift? We have you covered with free express UPS shipping with all watches!
Explore the full collection here.
2. Handmade soy candle by Octō. Beautiful minimalist designs and a huge range a scents to pick from. Every candle is made with natural and vegan friendly ingredients. Based in the UK but their candles are shipped worldwide.
3. Vegan perfume from Eden. Based in Brighton UK but with international shipping available! Explore the extensive range of beautiful scents made from 100% vegan ingredients. Often a fraction of the price of designer brands, save your pennies and know that you are buying Cruelty- Free! Our favourite scent is No. 083 Vegan Madame Glamour- Oriental Woody Women's from as little as £18!
4. Bold shades or pretty pastels. Find the perfect vegan make up from Kat Von D. Whether your mum loves dramatic shades of lipstick or soft eyeshadow hues. You can be sure to find the perfect cruelty free make up gift here. We love the everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft - mauve pink nude. Apply once for a colour which lasts all day!
5. Flowers with a modern twist from Freddie's! Don't buy your mum a bunch of flowers from the petrol station, treat her to a beautiful weekly box! Each week Freddie chooses the best flowers of the season and puts together a beautiful bunch for you to arrange at home. (Based in the UK)
6. Vegan recipe book like no other by BOSH! Explore the full collection of tasty meals, this book combines vegan ingredients to create mouth watering recipes with the added bonus of everything being low fat!
7. Give back this Mother's Day! Still struggling to find the perfect gift? What better present than the gift of charity? Why not sponsor a local dog shelter? Or better still, spend the day with mum and walk some furry friends! Dog shelters are always looking for volunteers to help them to give much needed love and walks to their canine residents! Find your local dog shelter today!
8. Piña Stainless Steel and Marble affect bracelet. This minimalist pretty design is the perfect gift for the modern and fashionable mum! $27/£21
9. Remind her you are always thinking of her with a weekly food box from the Nutribox.
The Nutribox is full of deliciously healthy gluten-free and vegan snacks, delivered to your home or workplace. Giving to mum never tasted so good! Boxes start from £14.
10- Blue Vegan Leather Anzu sandals from Matt & Nat. Beautiful soft Vegan leather it is no surprise that these shoes are selling fast! We love this light blue shade, perfect for the warmer months! Anzu Vegan Sandals- Celest €85
Put the date in your diary!
Mother's Day UK March 22nd 2020
Mother's Day Spain May 3rd 2020
Mother's Day Germany May 10th 2020
Mother's Day US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand May 10th 2020